[Surfraw-devel] Team/Club Sportswear

Team/Club Sportswear teamsports at 21cn.com
Tue May 15 13:44:12 UTC 2007

Dear Sir / Madam :

Re : Team Sportswear :

- We are a well experienced sportswear manufacturer, look for
importers/agences for business cooperation.

- Our products range as  jacket, polo shirt, t-shirt, rain suit,  caps
and other team/club sportswear.

- We can produce samples as your design with customerized logo by
embrodiery, printing and label. As Customers' request.

- Mimimum quantity can be 50 pcs per colour with different size range.

- Counter samples can be developed as customers design/models.

- More products information will be supplied upon your request.

Thanks for your kind attention and look forward to hearing your further

inquiry by e-mail: teamtextile at 21cn.com

Best regards
Miss Linla Lin / Miss PingPing Haung
www.top-tex.biz