[Surfraw-devel] Arch Linux elvi

Ian Beckwith ianb at nessie.mcc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 6 18:54:33 UTC 2007

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 06:45:33PM +0200, Simon Ernst wrote:
> Hello,
>  I've created an elvi for the Arch Linux package database. It is in
> the attachment.

Thanks. I'm working on surfraw at the moment so I'll include
it straight away..

> And I want to say thank you for developing this great tool. It is so
> sad that nearly nobody is aware that there are versions greater than
> 1.0.7.

erm, yeah, I've been meaning to do an upstream release for ages,
there's even some ugly web pages sitting in CVS.

I was about to complain about not having write access to the website,
but I just checked, and I do, so there's nothing stopping me. I'll
need to update the webpages, which I'll do after finishing 2.1.7.

Expect more news soon,

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at nessie.mcc.ac.uk - http://nessie.mcc.ac.uk/~ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA