[Surfraw-devel] Hi surfraw-ers

Gabriel Horner gabriel.horner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 06:51:29 UTC 2008

Hi all,
  I found your community by chance and am glad to have found another
community centered around elvi, quicksearches, web commands, keywords ...
I've been building a similar community though it's more in the style of
yubnub, http://queri.ac. Unlike yubnub, it is community-oriented and options
to commands
aren't an afterthought. I've made a command called super google,
http://queri.ac/commands/sg, which supports a decent number of advanced and
lab-related options.

#Search only within last 3 months and navigate results page with shortcut
keys
sg -d m3 -k some search

#Search french books, 50 results per page
sg -t b -num 50 -lr fr some search

If you want to try these out, we do allow anonymous queries for now and you
can use my account so the above would be:
http://queri.ac/ghorner/sg -t b -num 50 -lr fr some search