[Surfraw-devel] Elvi submit

Ian Beckwith ianb at erislabs.net
Fri Nov 6 03:01:20 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 04, 2009 at 01:19:37AM +0100, Sumant Oemrawsingh wrote:
> cliki     - common lisp wiki
> l1sp      - search lisp docs
> mathworld - speaks for itself
> mininova  - same here
>
> They are all rather trivial, but still nice to have IMO. I was wondering if
> there is interest in these, and if so, how I would submit them (just a git
> diff?). They all come complete with tests (well, simple ones...).

Yes please. git diff to the list is fine.

I assume 'l1sp' is so-named to not clash with 'lisp'
binaries. 'lispdoc' would probably be a better name, unless you know
of clashes.

Thanks,

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA