[Surfraw-devel] contrib for use with uzbl

Ian Beckwith ianb at erislabs.net
Fri Nov 6 04:17:45 UTC 2009

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 04:58:11PM +0100, Sumant Oemrawsingh wrote:
> I've looked into the issue you said, where you can see the tiny NL characters,
> but couldn't find the reason for that.

Found it!

My bookmarks file was tab separated instead of space separated,
so cut didn't split it correctly. I've changed it to use awk,
and as a consequence renamed it to uzbl_load_url_from_surfraw.IN,
and added a dependency so it will pick up the correct value of @AWK@
from ./configure.

> Anyway, below is a patch to the script to allow vertical menus (providing you
> have installed dmenu with the vertical patch), as well as removing the GLOBAL
> ELVI and LOCAL ELVI texts.

Thanks, applied.

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA