[Surfraw-devel] Elvi submit

Ian Beckwith ianb at erislabs.net
Sat Nov 7 02:17:36 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 10:59:42PM +0100, Sumant Oemrawsingh wrote:
> Actually, the site is named l1sp.org, and is a redirect service for several
> documentation sites regarding common lisp. I just named the elvi after the
> site.

Oh, right, that's fine.

> Oh, git diff attached.

Thanks! Applied.

Do you have any other patches planned for surfraw in the short term?
If not, I'll probably put out a release in a couple of weeks, it's
been a while.

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA