[Surfraw-devel] elvi google cache wayback machine acronyms

fittabile at lifegate.it fittabile at lifegate.it
Sat Nov 7 15:38:16 UTC 2009

Hello to devs and followers,
I found out about surfraw and of course, I found it interesting and
useful, so a couple of elvis came out..
* New elvis: acronym, archive, gcache
_acronym_ makes queries to www.acronymattic.com and www.acronymfinder.com
its database is quite impressive includes also non common acronyms

_archive_ retrieves pages cached from the Wayback Machine of www.archive.org

While _gcache_ does the same thing but it is limited to only 1 (and more
recent) version than Wayback's for each cached page.
They all come with tests (working hopefully).
I am really sorry I cannot workout a working diff, so if interested you
will have to update the Makefiles as needed.
Cheers,
S.