[Surfraw-devel] user elvi directory?

Sumant Oemrawsingh soemraws at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 5 22:13:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

I would like to write and contribute some elvi, but would like to test them
first. While doing this, I realised there is no way for a user to make and
keep his own directory of elvi. Is this done on purpose?

Such an option would make writing/debugging my elvi easier. Surfraw is
installed globally and I think it's less nice to also keep a surfraw install
in my home dir or to copy as root my test elvi every time.

I could dive into the code and provide such an option, if this is not
something people are opposed to.

Thanks,
Sumant

--