[Surfraw-devel] user elvi directory?

James Rowe jnrowe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 00:34:14 UTC 2009

[This time to the list, sorry Sumant.]

* Sumant Oemrawsingh (soemraws at xs4all.nl) wrote:
> Since you support the idea of adding a ~/.elvi directory, I'd like to patch
> surfraw and surfraw-update-path. So what's the approach I should take here? Do
> I submit a patch to this list, or can I git push?

  I support the idea, but I'm just another user so my opinions on
patching are of little value ;)  That being said...

  I've attached a patch which implements per-user elvi in ~/.surfraw.d,
as I had a spare few minutes and I'm familiar with the code.  It updates
the main script and also the bash completion, it doesn't change
surfraw-update-path as I don't have a system I could test that on.

Thanks,

James