[Surfraw-devel] ixquick and wikipedia SSL; draft jamendo and scroogle

fittabile at lifegate.it fittabile at lifegate.it
Tue Apr 20 19:56:53 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 00:11, Ian Beckwith <ianb at erislabs.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Prompted by Michel's mail and the upcoming Debian freeze,
> I'm going to release surfraw 2.2.7 soon.

Hi all,

I thought that some more SSL would make sr users happy:

attached simple patch for IXQUICK which just switches the protocol to https, and
wikipedia which uses a new wikimedia server, it may be non
long-living, for the moment works like a charm if a little slower and
supports multiple languages.

2 quick & dirty new elvis , to test and document scroogle - a so
called scraper on the line of ixquick but with only text results and
language filtering
and the famous jamendo, CC music artists community.

Happy surfing :)