[Surfraw-devel] imdb elvi

Sadako at hamiltonshells.ca Sadako at hamiltonshells.ca
Sun Feb 14 19:12:54 UTC 2010

I've been using surfraw for ages (thank you btw), and have noticed that
the imdb elvi has recently stop working, I took a look and imdb have made
some minor changes to their search URLs which broke the elvi.

I've attached a patch to the elvi which appears to fix it, they also
changed _some_ of the names of the category searches but not all,
everything seems to work as before with the patch (except perhaps the
"MyMovies" search, which I didn't test as it needs an account on imdb).

Hope this is of some use.