[Surfraw-devel] Questions: -quiet & copyright junk

James Rowe jnrowe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:56:22 UTC 2010

* Ian Beckwith (ianb at erislabs.net) wrote:
> Incidently, the bookfinder isbn test is broken. The site doesn't seem to
> actually mention the *title* of the book searched for anymore. I assume
> this is an error at their end, so I've left it for now.

  Bah.  How about switching to the publisher and year as in the attached
patch then?  Obviously it isn't as definitive a match as the title, but
I still think it makes more sense than using the search term.

  Also, it is actually working /today/ because there is an ebay match
including the title.

Thanks,

James