[Surfraw-devel] Fixes for arXiv elvis

MT mt_void at warpmail.net
Sat Nov 27 03:34:58 UTC 2010

Sorry for my delay too (the mail got delivered to the wrong folder).
Well, the version in git is the same as I have. But I ran diff once
again, and strangely, the file it produced was a different size this
time. It seems that in the earlier patch, tabs were converted to normal
spaces, and I can't remember what I did differently that time. I'm
attaching the new patch, this should work!

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 03:18 +0000, "Ian Beckwith" <ianb at erislabs.net>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
>
> On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 09:25:15PM +0100, MT wrote:
> [snip]
> > Here's the patch!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Unfortunately that patch doesn't apply to the current version of
> surfraw. What version of surfraw did you base this patch on?
> Actually, arxiv has barely changed since it was first committed, so
> I'm confused as to what is going on.
>
> Could you (ideally) fix the patch so it applies against the current
> git HEAD, or failing that, just post the entire modified arxiv elvi?
>
> thanks,
>
> Ian.
>
> --
> Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
> GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA
> Listening to: Sun Kil Moon - Ghosts of the Great Highway - Carry Me Ohio

                          or over the web