[Surfraw-devel] PARTNERSHIP

Tony E tonyelu at rediffmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:27:21 UTC 2010

Dear friend,

It is a great privilege to me communicating with you. I want to optimize this very opportunity to intimate you about a lucrative opportunity and also to partner with me in order to actualize a dream objective in finance.

Recently, I retired as the Managing Director of United Bank for Africa Plc., after having served in the banking sectors for decades. I now have the opportunity to move on with my life and lay a good foundation elsewhere as I strive to get going. In summary, I have been rewarded for having served well in the financial sectors with huge sum of monies and other gifts from the government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and other recognized International

Bodies. At this point, I want us to go into International Lucrative Business. I have considered you to be well knowledgeable in business, hence no fear of the known. I have mapped out the total sum of USD $5,000,000.00 (Five Million United States Dollars) to kick starts this awesome enterprise. All I need now is your willingness to partner with me and update me with your wealth of knowledge the ways we can achieve a common goal.

Please indicate your interest with a return message.

I look forward to hear from you.

Your prospective partner,
Tony Elumelu.

PARTNERSHIP