[Surfraw-devel] Ambling towards release

Ian Beckwith ianb at erislabs.net
Fri Mar 4 02:24:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

We should probably start thinking about the next release.

There is no immediate rush. Kyle, are you still working on stuff?
Anyone else?

The only known problems outstanding are some failing tests:

* ntrs - site is down completely, probably temporarily

* pgpkeys[3] - Several of the pgp key search networks are *very*
               flaky. It will probably get fixed sooner or later.

* rpmsearch - Kyle mentioned he was working on this.

anything else?

I just posted a mail describing the changes I've pushed recently, but
the mail server bounced it, claiming it was malware. I've reported it
and I'll try again tomorrow.

Please test the latest version in git and report any problems.

Unlike the last version, I've not given credit for changes in the NEWS
file. Contributors are credited in the AUTHORS file and in the
ChangeLog.  NEWS is meant as a summary of changes for the user, and I
felt it cluttered it up too much. Does anyone think this is Not OK?

cheers,

Ian.

--
Ian Beckwith - ianb at erislabs.net - http://erislabs.net/ianb/
GPG fingerprint: AF6C C0F1 1E74 424B BCD5  4814 40EC C154 A8BA C1EA