[Surfraw-devel] searchable_bookmarks

Ivy Foster ivy.foster at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 18:34:02 UTC 2012

On 28 Jun 2012, at  5:34 pm +0300, Thomas Zervogiannis wrote:
> Hi Ivy,

Thomas,

> I am glad you approved of the idea! Please find attached
> an updated patch on the latest git version:

Excellent!

> 1) removed the arrays bashism

Nice.

> 2) corrected a bug on using a bookmark with multiple urls and no search term

Cool.

> 3) another minor correction (see line 514 of the repo's code!)

Ah, indeed.

> This is a hasty patch but I believe it corrects most
> (all?) issues. I will test it more and report back if I
> have anything new.

I found a couple of issues; specifically, non-searchable
bookmarks are likely to consist of more than just a domain.
Therefore, I've modified that logic to again only simplify
searchable bookmarks.

I also took the liberty of shortening some other changes and
re-adding the last-ditch search elvis
(SURFRAW_bookmark_search_elvis).

Anyhow, thanks again for the patch. I've already removed a
couple of my local elvi (none from surfraw itself, of
course) in favor of bookmarks.

Ivy