[Surfraw-devel] New surfraw version

Kyle Isom kyle at tyrfingr.is
Fri Oct 19 23:37:07 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I've done some tidying up of the autoconf source. One of the conventions
in newer versions of the autotools is to use the '.ac' suffix for the
configure template (I've explained further in the commit message). I've
done some formatting work just to clean up the source files to make them
a bit easier to read.

I'm doing my development on the kyle_2.2.9_rc branch, and will merge into
the 2.2.9_release_candidate branch.

--
 Kyle Isom                              UNIX hacker
 GnuPG key: 0x1A192B06                  http://www.tyrfingr.is/