[Surfraw-devel] New surfraw version

Kyle Isom kyle at tyrfingr.is
Mon Oct 22 01:28:50 UTC 2012

Forgot to CC the list.

Hello all,
I was working through the README / man page at lunch today, and I noticed
a few things. First, surfraw has a '-o' option which looks to provide the
dump functionality that was requested (I agree that the crop functionality
is best left to the standard unix text manipulation tools). Second, I was
looking through the man page template, and it uses an older version of
the troff syntax. I can update the syntax, but is that something you
think is worthwhile or desirable?

Thanks, Jason, for running through the tests. Do we want to divy them
up and everyone takes a couple to work on?

- Kyle