[Surfraw-devel] line 470: http://www.google.com/search?q=foo&num=30: No such file or directory

Kyle Isom kyle at surfraw.org
Mon Feb 24 02:45:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'll try to run some tests this week, but I'm in the middle of a move.

I think for the browser checks, we could add surf, sensible-browser,
open, and xdg-open in the list.

As for `open`, here's what the man page has to say:

      The open command opens a file (or a directory or URL), just as if
      you had double-clicked the file's icon. If no application name is
      specified, the default application as determined via
      LaunchServices is used to open the specified files.

      If the file is in the form of a URL, the file will be opened as a
      URL.

I think adding the browsers above is the best bet, and if there's no
opposition, I'll add it tonight.

Cheers,
Kyle