[Surfraw-devel] Issue

Ruthard Baudach ruthard.baudach at web.de
Fri Apr 17 20:05:30 UTC 2015

Hello José Miguel,

man surfraw will tell you, that the default browser for surfraw is
sensible-browser, a debian script that chooses the best suited browser
on the systen.

It will tell you how to configure your system manually to use the
browser of your choice.

Regards,

Ruthard

--

Emails bitte verschlüsseln und signieren.
Meine PGP-Id: 0xAC5AC6C2