[Surfraw-devel] New release?

ng0 ng0 at we.make.ritual.n0.is
Sun Aug 14 09:47:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm about to package surfraw for GNU Guix, and I was wondering if there
were enough changes for a new release? The last one was back in december
2013.

Second question: I changed the contributor name before, I'd like to have
to "synced" with what's used elsewhere. Take this commit as a proof that
the name applies to who I am:
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=679b535b03ff2c9408ebfaa3baae70736c8455ec

There are personal reasons for the change(s). Further contributions will
be made under this (ng0) name. There might've been additions to the search of
searx in recent version updates of searx, I will check once I've build
surfraw on Guix and send in changes. Further elvis are work in progress
(gentoo wiki etc).
Patch for the authors name update appended.