[Teammetrics-discuss] Debian Teams Activity Metrics - Report IV

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Aug 2 13:43:28 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 07:09:12PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> So, what do we start next? UDD? You seem to have written most of the
> code for that, I have to check what is to be done...

I also think that it is basically done - but it might make sense to
check and understand / enhance / fix things.

I also think that having a look into the perl code which detects Git
commits in debian/ dir.  Just let me know if you don't understand it -
or you can most probably also contact David Bremner which is probably
nice enough to answer questions.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--