[Teammetrics-discuss] First test run on blends.debian.net

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:10:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

Do a git pull because I have handled the weird date exception :)

Anyways, the liststat.py is running perfectly now for the config file on git.

To handle the GCC subject thing, I can suggest either two things and
that too because there is no other way I can think of!

1. I manually handle this 'GCC' thing which I don't want to.
2. We treat a mail as spam only if both 'name && subject' are
uppercase and not 'name || subject'.

For the NNTPstat in which you said that it runs only for the first
list, it's running fine for me. I think this can happen sometimes when
the connection with Gmane breaks. Can you try it again? If it doesn't
work then please paste the log output.