[Teammetrics-discuss] Something new regarding Gmane.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Aug 5 09:38:13 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 05, 2011 at 02:57:10PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
>     git pull

I'll try.  Do you think the just cached mboxes which I fetched with the
old nntpstat.py script can be used or do I need to delete them and pull
from scratch?

> Everything seems to be working now. Yayay! So you can test it and we
> will see how it goes. I have tried to handle all poorly formatted
> fields so there should be no problem.

OK.

> Also, I think we should decide what to do next. Already in the queue is:

0. Write the mbox at debian-hidden to mbox at debian-public according to the
   hints of Alex (just tell me, if you need further information).

> - Fixing commitstat, which is related to:
> - David's script.

After this:

1. Try David's algorith to get real Git comimt stats.
2. ... lets see

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--