[Teammetrics-discuss] Incomplete imports

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Aug 10 08:29:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 01:28:42PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > Any clue why those mboxes are not injected into the database?
>
> No :) I can only say this should not happen because I tested it and
> all was well.

*should* not happen means ...      nothing. :-)

> > This somehow proves my point that the Algorithm
> >
> >  1. Download single list
> >  2. Inject data into database
> >  3. Register list as injected
> >  4. Goto next list
>
> Yes, I can do that but then this I feel has nothing to do with why the
> data is not being injected into the db.
>
> Initially, this was how the code was (single list -> inject -> next
> list). Then I changed it because then I had to make changes to
> liststat.py to handle a single list (which I didn't want to).

Perhaps it is a good idea to separate the actual mbox reading and
injecting code to some separate module.  This can be called from
liststat.py as well as from nntpstat.py.

> PS: Test `liststat.py` also since we made some changes in that yesterday.

Sure.  Why do you think did I commited the script to remove data from
the DB? :-)
Please note that I added message_id to listspam table and commit_id
to commit table.  The code needs to be adapted ...

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de