[Teammetrics-discuss] Problem in commitstat

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Aug 10 13:34:40 UTC 2011

Hi Sukhbir,

please do not feel pushed by just another problem report - I just want
to keep a record of this.  Please work on the following items in this
sequence:

  1. Get healthy again first!
  2. Commit whatever you did for the mbox translation for listmaster
     I might have a look myself if needed, but we should bring this
     foreward.
  3. Continue with bug fixes on recently reported problems including
     the one below.

$ ./commitstat.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./commitstat.py", line 222, in <module>
    get_stats()
  File "./commitstat.py", line 177, in get_stats
    ssh, git, svn, svn_git, users = detect_vcs()
  File "./commitstat.py", line 151, in detect_vcs
    ssh = ssh_initialize()
  File "./commitstat.py", line 48, in ssh_initialize
    logging.error(detail)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'detail' referenced before assignment

Get well soon

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de