[Teammetrics-discuss] A basic (and broken!) mbox filter.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Aug 11 15:55:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 08:27:37PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Given the diff point you mentioned, removing the headers is the only
> way to go about it. I will focus on this only.

OK.  So if the mailbox module makes to much trouble just ignore this.
You might like to try deb822 to read full fields instead of just first
lines.  I had some good experience when reading Packages.gz files and
others.  Feel free to bother me if the example I linked to is not
helpful.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--