[Teammetrics-discuss] What is left.

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:32:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

Next week Monday is the deadline for GSoC and even though I am not
going to run away after that, we should try to fix everything by that
time :)

Here is what is left according to me, so please contribute if I forgot
something:

1. We have to fix Gitstat and I am working on that and hopefully
should be done by today if I don't run into any more problems.
2. nntpstat disconnects if it downloads lots of lists. This can be
fixed by downloading the approach you told me to follow. Do you want
me doing that or should we depend on the mbox archives from the list
masters?
3. ... what else?