[Teammetrics-discuss] Gitstat Fixed (or not!?)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:28:37 UTC 2011

Hi,

    git pull

I have fixed gitstat.py and hopefully it is working now!

     name      | count | sum
---------------+-------+------
 Andreas Tille |    55 | 4657
 Sukhbir Singh |   114 | 3438

You win for lines_inserted. Yayay! If you are surprised, this is
because: 1). You _do_ commit a lot of code and 2). You committed
binary files once and that causes lines_inserted to increase
exponentially. But you win, so why do we care? ;)

Anyways, the numbers do match up, I checked manually for the
teammetrics repository. We need to probably test this more, however
you will notice few things:

1. `commit_id` has been added (hash of commit)
2. Date of commit and today_date also added.
3. We save PER commit as you said and not the earlier approach.

Let me know if anything is to be changed/ added.

--
Sukhbir