[Teammetrics-discuss] Converter for mboxes (Was: Debian mailing lists archives as mbox)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Aug 18 14:47:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 04:34:56PM +0200, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > sorry for the full quote which I leave as a reminder for the mbox
> > conversion issue.  I would like to add the information that we recently
> > found some mboxes from alioth lists (which are public) which are lacking
> > any Message-ID.  All these messages were SPAM.  To reflect this do you
> > want us to drop messages without Message-ID in the conversion script in
> > case such messages will be found?
> Dunno, maybe. I can't say anything without examples.

We are just enhancing the logging according to this topic which will revieal
reasonable examples soon.

> > PS: The GSoC project ends next Monday.  It would be great if you could
> >     at least give a short notice what you intend to do with the filter
> >     to enable my student to give some reasonable outlook about things
> >     to do.
> I am not sure if I'll be able to find time until next monday, ask our baby
> what she thinks about sleeping :).

Well, nursing your baby should have perfect preference over listmaster
issues!  I can tell once your baby is hiking in the alps (as mine is
currently :-)) you get some spare time back ... :-)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de