[Teammetrics-discuss] Gitstat fixed.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Aug 19 07:39:41 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:43:27PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
>           name           | count
> -------------------------+-------
>  Charles Plessy          |   551
>  Aaron M. Ucko           |   233
>  Rafael Laboissiere      |   117
>  Shaun Jackman           |   109
>  Michael Hanke           |    90
>  Steffen Möller          |    79
>  Andreas Hildebrandt     |    59
>  Andreas Tille           |    24
>  George Marselis         |    15
>  Nelson A. de Oliveira   |    13
>  Alexandre Mestiashvili  |     9
>  David Paleino           |     6
>  Yaroslav Halchenko      |     5
>  Andreas Moll            |     3
>  Thijs Kinkhorst         |     2
>  Martin Eberhard Schauer |     1
>  Morten Kjeldgaard       |     1

This looks *very* familiar and is perfectly what I expected.  After
having read David's comment on merges which do not add any lines of code
I agree that merges should be not add noise to our statistics and thus
should be ignored as you suggested.

You also wrote in your other mail:
> if authors returned by current approach = 0
> then remove the debian branch and follow the old method

Yes, I think this makes perfectly sense.

Kind regards

      Andreas - quite happy that this seems to be sorted out.

--
http://fam-tille.de