[Teammetrics-discuss] Changes to GitStat.

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Aug 21 13:01:45 UTC 2011

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 02:50:39AM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:

>     -   Fixed a bug that was causing a primary key error to be thrown.
>         This was due to a bad regex match in 'git log' and has now been
>         fixed. I was not comfortable with this error because the hash is
>         guaranteed to be unique. So I fixed this and I am happy :)

Are you sure you commited the change?  I just cleaned up my local database
completely and was running commitstat.py:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./zzz_commitstat.py", line 224, in <module>
    get_stats()
  File "./zzz_commitstat.py", line 191, in get_stats
    gitstat.fetch_logs(ssh, conn, cur, git, users)
  File "/home/andreas/debian-maintain/alioth/teammetrics/repository/gitstat.py", line 136, in fetch_logs
    (commit_hash, team, each_dir, 'git', author, date, today_date, added, deleted)
psycopg2.IntegrityError: FEHLER:  doppelter Schlüsselwert verletzt Unique-Constraint »pk_commit_id«
DETAIL:  Schlüssel »(commit_id, project)=(761c0772e695db1199e5116d6ba06535cab0c993, debian-med)« existiert bereits.

(guess German locale is no problem)

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--