[Teammetrics-discuss] Changes based on last emails (commitstat and NNTP)

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:28:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am going to start implementing the parser that will save and parse
local mbox archives.

Here is how it is going to work and if they are changes, please let me know:

1. You pass a mbox say, 'debian-jr-1-1500.mbox'
2. It parses the mbox and then updates the counters for 'debian-jr'.
3. So the next time you run it again, it will only download messages
if there is an article with ID > 1500.

Good enough I guess? I will implement it after two - three hours as I
have to run now for an unavoidable government work. Our  final report
is also ready and I will send that in about eight hours from now.