[Teammetrics-discuss] Please exclude known robots posting to our list

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 11:16:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

> 'Cron Daemon'
> 'samba-bugs at samba.org'
> 'BugScan reporter'
> 'bts-link-upstream'
> 'Debian Archive Maintenance'
> 'Debian BTS'
> 'Debian External Health System'

If you see updatenames.py , lines 104 and 177, we are already removing
the bots from the database and logging this information. Though I will
add the ones you mentioned again.

>   'akavanagh at icr.ac.uk'  <akavanagh at icr.ac.uk>

Is this really a spammer? :) ICR is the Institute of Cancer Research in UK.

Either ways, you can simply update spamfilter.py ignore keywords to
delete this spammer...

As far as the exception thing is concerned (line number), I am
investigating the best way of doing it because it seems interesting.