[Teammetrics-discuss] Which feature should we work on next?

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Aug 24 20:17:27 UTC 2011

Hi Sukhbir,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:45:55AM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Which 'major' feature should we work on next?

I'd be very much in favour of first enhancing the Debug info and really
work down the logs about those things which were throwing exceptions.  I
suspect that we are loosing several pieces of information.

Finally a comparison between my old method and the new results is
needed.

I admit that's not so much fun as coding new features, but that's
definitely part of the development cycle.

Meanwhile I plan to ping listmaster for releasing the stripped down
mboxes.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--