[Teammetrics-discuss] Converter for mboxes (Was: Debian mailing lists archives as mbox)

Cord Beermann cord at debian.org
Tue Aug 30 18:16:42 UTC 2011

Hallo! Du (Christian Perrier) hast geschrieben:

>> what in this sense means "completely"?  Do you need *all*
>
> Honestly, I have no idea as I don't know about the details of the
> handling of the spam report mail address. IIRC, these things are handled
> by Cord Beerman. Maybe only the Message-ID is enough.

We have more than one way to nominate Mails for a Spamreview.

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/ListArchiveSpam#Methods_to_Nominate_Spam_for_the_Review-Process

The current problem is that we currently lack a backend for methods 2
and 3, so that input currently isn't directly used. We work on that.

Yours,
        Cord, Debian Listmaster of the day
--
http://lists.debian.org