[Teammetrics-discuss] Web Parser

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:04:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

`git pull`.

Tested on `blends.d.n` with two lists: `debian-med` and `debian-jr`.
So please go through the data to check whether it is OK :) I feel that
it is with the name fields being proper, but you can decide better.

Notes about this:

1. lists.d.o does not disconnect as was happening earlier. Like I
said, I suspected later it was a problem with my connection and I was
right. So this is good.
2. There is no 'check' mechanism other than the primary key message-id
check. I will add a check later once you give me the go ahead for the
current code. `debian-{med, jr}` are ready, but if you want to try
with some other list, then make sure that you clear the database for
that.

So give it a try and let's hope it works well!

--
Sukhbir