[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat: Many SVN repositories missing

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Dec 8 07:19:53 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 10:55:39PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 10:43:09PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 07, 2011 at 10:19:38PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> > > 1. Clear '/var/log/teammetrics/commitstat.log' (so that it's easy to
> > > view the logs)
> > > 2. In '/etc/teammetrics/commitinfo.conf', only put one single team,
> > > 'debian-med'. Remove all other teams.
> >
> > It's just running.
>
> ... and with the stripped down config it was quick and successfull.
> Hmmm, do you think it is your turn to explain why the stripped config
> works - or is it just by chance and we have another side effect?
>
> Strange

However, it is even more strange that the problem is far from beeing
solved by simply using a stripped down config.  It was just that I
became aware of the Problem because of Debian Med but for Debian Science
it is the same and this is NOT solved even when using the "strip down
config file" trick:

teammetrics=# SELECT project, vcs, count(*) from commitstat group by vcs, project order by project, vcs;
     project     | vcs | count
-----------------+-----+-------
 debian-live     | git |   336
 debian-med      | git |  1386