[Teammetrics-discuss] Commitstat: Many SVN repositories missing

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 07:43:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

>> ... and with the stripped down config it was quick and successfull.
>> Hmmm, do you think it is your turn to explain why the stripped config
>> works - or is it just by chance and we have another side effect?

When I was testing `commitstat` during development, I started `top`
just to see how many resources we were consuming. During that, when
the CPU usage peaked to 100%, the `python` and `svn` process that we
started would be killed (you can answer this better than me!). Later I
tried fixing this by flushing whatever data we gathered and I thought
this solved the problem. But since `debian-med` was being skipped and
it was the last repository in the list, I thought maybe this could be
the problem. And hence this suggestion of stripped down config file.

> However, it is even more strange that the problem is far from beeing
> solved by simply using a stripped down config.  It was just that I
> became aware of the Problem because of Debian Med but for Debian Science
> it is the same and this is NOT solved even when using the "strip down
> config file" trick:

I will test it myself from blends.debian.net to see where is this problem.

--
Sukhbir