[Teammetrics-discuss] Phase I: The config file format

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:17:27 UTC 2011

> If line breaks are allowed (which is the case IMHO but should be tested)
> I definitely prefer this form because it is shorter and thus better
> readable.

Line breaks are allowed, but there is one drawback to this. For multi
line values, there has to be a whitespace on each subsequent line.

For example, this won't work:

value = 1
2
3

but this will:

value = 1
 2
 3

(notice the whitespace on each subsequent line).

If this whitespace requirement is OK with, rest everything works as we
want it to.