[Teammetrics-discuss] Phase I: Updates

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:56:11 UTC 2011

> Creating a list of spammers seems to be hard - there are always new
> ones.  I used some heuristics like obviosely non-English text (a lot of
> strange Unicode characters and some typical keywords etc.)

Aah yes, I thought about it after sending the email. What I did mean
to say was that it easy to implement it in the code. But now that I
think about it, it's going to be a indeed a challenge doing this
algorithmically and keeping the error count (if any) minimal.

Anyways, I have decided to put this on hold and focus on this once we
are done with everything else because once we do find and decide a way
of doing this, integrating this within the code is a maximum of five -
ten LoC.