[Teammetrics-discuss] Phase I: Updates

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 21:29:58 UTC 2011

Hi,

> For me the name listinfo is fine - perhaps adding a .conf might not
> harm, but I do not mind much about names.

We are going to go with appending '.conf' . It might be trivial but it
doesn't break the convention :-)

> Currently I do not evaluate the current month but only "complete"
> monthes.  So if you ignore this month you are perfectly reproducing what
> I'm doing as well.  So this is fine for me.  For lists living for some
> times the final result will not be influenced heavily by the latest
> month - so I do not think you need to do much effort about this in the
> beginning.

I also feel that this is the best way to go about it. However, I have
noted this and we will take this up later.

> If I would build a package for a potential teammetrics package I would add a postinst script which creates a group teammetrics, creates thesw two directories and enable write permissions for the members of the group teammetrics.

This is a good idea. For now, we will proceed the way we are doing it
manually and then see later what is to be done. I have noted this
also.

Tomorrow I am going to push some changes and when I am done I will let
you know. Also, I have to report to the soc-coordination mailing list
about our progress (deadline is Monday) and what we have done till
now, so it will be the perfect time to push some pending changes :-)

That is all for now, have a great weekend!