[Teammetrics-discuss] Phase I: Updates

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 05:30:58 UTC 2011

Hi Scott,

It's nice to hear from you!

> Sorry I've been quiet too - I'm moving universities this month so
> haven't had much time to check out code or test things. I think
> Andreas is better qualified and experienced at this part of the
> project anyways.

That's OK, we were aware that you were busy and therefore not
replying. Andreas has been helping me and we are doing good. Your
inputs are invaluable though, so please review what we have done
whenever you have time. All the discussion is in the mailing list
only.

> I'll keep checking up on things and will check out the code
> when I get a chance.

Sure, the code is up on Alioth [0].

--
Thanks,