[Teammetrics-discuss] We now have logging!

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:15:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

(Please update your repository)

After being delayed till the end, we now have logging support :-) All
the print statements have been done away with and logging has been
introduced.

Main points for discussion:

+ Logs are saved in /var/log/teammetrics/liststat.log
I know I keep bringing locations up but as we are aiming for
perfection, so... :-)

+ There are different levels that I have selected for logging,
appropriately based on the error or exception. Don't worry too much
about this, just run the script and observe the log file. I think
everything should be according to your liking.

There is nothing else to report except that I am happy the way the
script has turned out to be; I had never handled logging before and
today's work matches my expectations.

Please test it and we will discuss :-)

--
Thanks,