[Teammetrics-discuss] Next phase: Handling spam

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:25:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

First, I will be working on the weekend also to get this done. That's
my deadline.

I will be using the psycopg PostgreSQL adapter for Python [0]. If you
have a preference otherwise, let me know. But it is the best, as far
as I am aware and it's available in the repository.

> I doubt that there is any way to do this better.  I have seen so many
> variants how people spell their names + nicknames - you can not believe
> this ...

Haha, ok!

> I'm not very optimistic.  You are dealing with human beeings - that's a
> bit different than code. :-)

I wish there was some standardization to this entire approach... But
you are right, we can't do better than this.

I have noted the discussion for UDD but we will leave that for Monday
when I go through what it is all about.

For now, I will start implementing pushing this information in the DB
and see how it goes.