[Teammetrics-discuss] Fwd: Next phase: Handling spam

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jun 10 12:56:26 UTC 2011

Hi Sukhbir,

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 05:54:36PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> I hope this is clear now.

Yes, it was clear from the beginning but sometimes you can not really
tell apart who is really the author of some text lines.  People might
quote lines of code or whatever.

However, feel free to implement this as an additional column in the
database - the idea is good.  I just wanted to remind that there are
always cases where automatic algorithms are not completele relyable.
For our purpose it will probably be OK and especially because you
suggested to count the lines of code provided in commits (compared to
the number of commits) this is probably a valuable measure.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de