[Teammetrics-discuss] Next phase: Handling spam

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Jun 10 12:59:54 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 05:48:56PM +0530, Sukhbir Singh wrote:

> I will be using the psycopg PostgreSQL adapter for Python [0].

import psycopg2
              ^-----

> If you
> have a preference otherwise, let me know. But it is the best, as far
> as I am aware and it's available in the repository.

As you can see in my code I'm using it as well (but mind version 2)

> I have noted the discussion for UDD but we will leave that for Monday
> when I go through what it is all about.

Please remind that here in Europe we celebrate Whitsun - which means
I'll be rarely online until next Tuesday.  I decided to walk through
our beautiful landscape here were I live together with my wife.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de