[Teammetrics-discuss] The Database Phase

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:49:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

Please update your repository.

> Probably you also need a mailing list URL field in addition.  In worst
> case you can have list with the same name but on different list servers
> (say Ubuntu would also start a teammetrics-discuss or so).

Done.

> Fine for me, but please describe exactly what you are storing.  Perhaps
> storing "full length of message body in lines" and "lines of message
> without quotes" could be kept in two fields.  It might also make sense
> to keep the raw number of characters

Done.

The next part is pushing these into the database cleanly, which I
shall do in a few hours.

Another thing, where do we store the database name, username and
password to connect to? The script as you did earlier (in
team_analysis_tools), or somewhere else? Not important for testing,
but while we are it, we can do it perfectly :-)