[Teammetrics-discuss] The Database Phase

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:11:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

> 2011-06-17 13:43:12,201 INFO:           Starting ListStat
> 2011-06-17 13:43:12,232 ERROR: Please set a value for DATABASE username

Do you want this field to be there at all? Or should I just let the
name be 'postgres' as default? If you set the value of the key 'name'
of mapping 'DATABASE', this error goes away. This is basically a check
as you must have seen.

What to do next:

I have to run some errands now, so I will check the points you
mentioned at night and then start the work in about 5 hours. :-)