[Teammetrics-discuss] The Database Phase

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir.in at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:26:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Please run this script with root privileges.
> :-(

Please bear with this for a while, I will fix this later. There is no
better way of doing this other than creating a deb package so for now
we will let it go this way. I will fix it by weekend.

> If it comes to encoding I can warn you:  Dealing with i18n stuff
> consumes basically 50% of the time of the whole project.  I had some
> frustrating experiences in the past ...

Ok, I will keep that in mind.

> Sorry for my short notice - I'm a bit occupied currently.

That's fine, I already have stuff to do. I am going to work on: the
spam problem, i18n filters and git statistics, of which I developed
some excellent ideas that fits our problem domain perfectly.